Life is in the details. In the way elements work together to bring your vision to life. In the materials and design that contribute to your convenience, comfort, and style. In the strength and durability of a job done right that ensures your peace of mind. Life is in the details, and no one masters them like Marvin from Franklin Window and Door.
Franklin Window and Door is excited to offer the newly introduced Marvin Modern system of windows, doors, and options. This new line from Marvin Windows and Doors is built on the pillars of innovation, integrity, and quality they are known for. The combination of pure modern aesthetic and cutting-edge technology empowers you to execute your vision flawlessly.
Cutting-Edge Design and Outstanding Quality
Brian Johnson, Marvin Windows and Doors’ vice president of New Ventures, says, “Modern architecture is continuing to grow in popularity and the exacting needs of its architects and builders are well-matched with Marvin’s commitment to cutting-edge design and outstanding quality.”
Every product in the Marvin Modern modular system works together to create a streamlined look that captures the clean aesthetic of contemporary design. The Marvin Modern multi-slide doors and direct glaze windows feature:
- High-density fiberglass exterior, aluminum interior, and patent pending frame design. Marvin has thought of everything: this innovative design boosts thermal performance and structural integrity.
The National Fenestration Rating Council and the Window & Door Manufacturers Association verify that Marvin Modern products offer category-leading thermal and structural performance. Enjoy incredible strength, durability and cost-savings in addition to elegant lines!
- Consistent, narrow profiles. Eliminate the guesswork involved in system alignment.
- Integrated mull channel. This enhances structural integrity and preserves the gorgeous lines of your doors and windows.
Sightlines of less than 3 inches across all products. Sightline refers to the amount of frame showing to the street. Smaller dimensions, like that offered by Marvin Modern, allow maximum amounts of light to enter your doors and windows with minimal visual disturbance.
- Prefabricated and pre-configured components. This feature cuts down on installation time.
- Curated colors. Don’t compromise when it comes to colors. Marvin offers ebony, bronze, anodized/silver, gunmetal, and stone white. You can also split finishes on the interior and exterior to mix and match to your specifications. Hardware and options are intentionally paired to align with modern design/architecture sensibilities.
The right doors and windows “elevate your every day.” When you are looking to enhance the beauty and usability of your home, look to the team at Franklin Window and Door. They will provide clear education and transparency without the sales pressure. With expert installation, you’ll have peace of mind that the job was done right.
To learn more, download the Marvin Modern brochure and call the experts at Franklin Window and Door for a hassle free experience. Visit the showroom at 1069 3rd Ave SW in Carmel or call 317-993-3660 to schedule an in-home design consultation.